2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hey everyone. Super psyched to be accepted to the MPH/PA dual degree program with first year at Glenside then the next two in Delaware. Talked to a current student and got some good tips on where to live and some cool areas that have good vibes! If anyone wants to have a potential roommate in the class (aka me) and live within a 20 minute or so commute, feel free to shoot me a message. Again echoing the previous posts, would love if there was a fb group so we could all get to know each other. Happy for all applicants, everything happens for a reason so cheers to everyone. 

Hey guys! I made a GroupMe for accepted students since I don't think there is one yet. I’ll be starting the MPH/PA program at Glenside in May. Looking forward to getting to know future classmates!

You're invited to my new group 'Arcadia PA Program Accepted Students Chat' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/83861575/r4UBkr2E

On 11/25/2021 at 8:00 AM, musicandcheese said:

Got accepted off the waitlist to the Glenside campus yesterday, submitted 8/2. Is anyone else feeling off about the fact that there were no interviews? I don't know what to make of it.

I was a little confused by this as well, but I am feeling much better about the program now! Because even though not having an interview is less stressful, I also had a lot of questions and wanted to get the feel of the school. I emailed the program with a few questions I had, and they sent me a very helpful recording of the information session they'd had earlier on with other accepted students. A professor also reached out to me, and we spoke on the phone and I am very impressed. A student reached out to me as well so I am hoping to talk with her soon about her experience! I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 12:32 AM, gamecockPA1999 said:

If anyone who attended one of the info sessions would be willing to message me to answer a couple questions that would be so appreciated!! Struggling with making a decision on whether to accept my seat without having been able to get a feel for the program at an interview day 🥴 would love to connect with other accepted students!

Are you in the class of 2024 facebook group? Some of the current students are hosting a Q&A tomorrow night on zoom. The link will be posted tomorrow.

Edited by prepa155

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I am currently on the waitlist for the Glenside PA program and I was wondering if anyone knows about when in May it starts? I couldn’t find this info on their website and just want to know about at what point I need to keep my schedule clear, just in case. Thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...