2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hi all, new here but yesterday got into the dual degree MPH/PA program at Arcadia! Truly took me by surprise in the best way, I loved this school when I spoke with them, such nice warm people. Crazy to get into my top choice school first, can take a breather now lol. Thrilled to be joining the 2025 class.

I will be at Glenside for the MPH year and then the Delaware campus for the PA years.

Hoping to connect with other people in the class to coordinate living situations and just say hi! Looking forward to meeting all of the accepted people, and to all the others best of luck wherever you end up 🙂 this was my second time applying to PA school so I know it can be frustrating but you are smart and qualified and will find your place!!

On 10/23/2021 at 11:52 AM, bortbuurman said:

Hi all, new here but yesterday got into the dual degree MPH/PA program at Arcadia! Truly took me by surprise in the best way, I loved this school when I spoke with them, such nice warm people. Crazy to get into my top choice school first, can take a breather now lol. Thrilled to be joining the 2025 class.

I will be at Glenside for the MPH year and then the Delaware campus for the PA years.

Hoping to connect with other people in the class to coordinate living situations and just say hi! Looking forward to meeting all of the accepted people, and to all the others best of luck wherever you end up 🙂 this was my second time applying to PA school so I know it can be frustrating but you are smart and qualified and will find your place!!

Hey there, that's exactly what I was accepted for! Congratulations!

On 10/18/2021 at 6:58 PM, loganlew said:

Hello everyone! I was accepted to the Glenside campus back in July. I was wondering if there was any sort of admitted student group that I could be added to? If not, would anyone be interested in making a facebook page or group chat (text, snap, groupme, etc.)? I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

I was accepted to the Glenside campus in June and was wondering the same thing! If anyone has made one yet, would you mind adding me? I am looking forward to connecting with future classmates!

19 hours ago, prepa1379 said:

Hey did anyone attend the Arcadia waitlist presentation today? I wasn’t able to go if anyone has a rundown of what happened I would appreciate it!

It lasted about an hour and a half. We joined 4 different breakout sessions where we had pretty straight forward Q and A sessions. The first two breakouts were with different faculty. The latter two breakouts were with current students, a first year and a second year. When asked, they couldn’t provide any concrete answers about the waitlist, such as rankings or how many people later receive acceptance. But that’s understandable, as there’s just too many unpredictable variables. It’s too bad you missed it, though, as it gave me a much better feel for the program and faculty. 

Edited by prepa155
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They said the waitlist is ranked but they don’t send out notices about our ranking because it is constantly changing. There’s also no set deadline for being waitlisted so someone could be pulled off the waitlist as late as the day before the program starts. Wished they provided more details but that’s all i got from the info session.

Edited by SamHL
  • Like 2

On 11/4/2021 at 4:21 PM, ACHS98 said:

Just got the email that a spot has opened up, and I have been accepted off the waitlist! Let me know if there is an accepted students group, and I would love to join!

Congratulations! I was accepted off the waitlist too. I'm so excited! I don't know if there's a group yet, but I would love to join as well.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 4:58 PM, loganlew said:

Hello everyone! I was accepted to the Glenside campus back in July. I was wondering if there was any sort of admitted student group that I could be added to? If not, would anyone be interested in making a facebook page or group chat (text, snap, groupme, etc.)? I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

I would be interested in making a Facebook page or something! I know nothing about the Philadelphia area, so it would be nice to connect with people that might know the area better than me. I guess I could start a Facebook group myself, but I'm still deciding between a couple of options, so I don't know if I should be the one to start the group haha. So if someone else does it, that would be great!

16 hours ago, FuturePA2025 said:

Hi, I got an email that I was waitlisted. I did not interview with them so i'm confused on why I was waitlisted. I couldn't join the information session because of work. Is anyone in the same boat and could tell me what are my next steps and what does this mean? 

They didn't hold any interviews at all this year!

On 11/5/2021 at 7:17 PM, prepa155 said:

Congratulations! I was accepted off the waitlist too. I'm so excited! I don't know if there's a group yet, but I would love to join as well.

If people accepted off the waitlist would like to share their stats that would be great. It would help me to know where I stand lol

14 hours ago, Maciej said:

If people accepted off the waitlist would like to share their stats that would be great. It would help me to know where I stand lol

cGPA 3.95 

sGPA 3.90

250 volunteer hours

1500 PCE as a CNA

GRE 312 combined and 5.0 analytical writing

25 shadowing hours

hope this helps!