2021-2022 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, MaureMo said:

Waitlisted. Anybody know how that works as far as whether there is a ranking on the waitlist? 

I was curious about this as well since I have seen a lot of people post here that they were waitlisted. I am still waiting for a decision from both the in-person and hybrid programs.

Hello everyone! I was accepted to the Glenside campus back in July. I was wondering if there was any sort of admitted student group that I could be added to? If not, would anyone be interested in making a facebook page or group chat (text, snap, groupme, etc.)? I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

2 hours ago, PAsandPugs said:

I probably wouldn’t have worded things that way on this forum regardless of if that’s the case or not, just something to be aware of… congratulations though! @MeganSC

Nothing wrong with that. I personally think rankings mean absolutely very little so I hope they decided based on other factors, but I dont think she said anything bad by stating what is true.

• Upvote 1