2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 8/12/2021 at 9:27 PM, nnasirpa said:

Hi. Just got an acceptance email today! Applied 07/16, Received confirmation email 07/19. Good luck to everyone else. If it isn't a rejection, there's still hope. 

Also does anyone have a group chat or something for accepted students? Do y'all mind adding me to it? Thanks. Looking forward to getting to know all of you 🙂 

Hello, congratulations on your acceptance! thats awesome! I applied around the same time as you and haven't heard anything. Do you mind sharing your stats? you can dm if you feel comfortable. 

6 minutes ago, prepaTracy said:

does anyone know if they’ve been sending out emails recently? seems like it’s been a while since any acceptances or rejections. maybe they filled their class already?

no idea, I did send an update of hours to the program earlier this month and they updated my app so i guess they’re still reviewing? i submitted back in june and have heard nothing otherwise 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, maddiec98 said:

I just got waitlisted for Arcadia campus! Does anyone know about the waitlist process? 

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing the dates you submitted your app and when it was verified? I applied to Arcadia campus as well, but I am still waiting to hear back from the school (app was verified June 21).

On 9/29/2021 at 7:40 PM, tdi99 said:

Hi all! I applied a little late, around 9/10, and am wondering if there are seats left for the Glenside campus and if anyone would mind sharing how long after verification they got a rejection/acceptance?

I submitted around August 12 verified August 14 and got rejected September 22 for thr Glenside campus