Touro California 2021-2022 cycle

On 5/27/2022 at 4:35 PM, ekgpa said:

currently on the waitlist, and i'm wondering if the class has filled yet? i started my app for the next cycle, but i'm thinking of waiting a bit more to see if anything changes.

I know that somebody just dropped last week to attend another program, so someone might be getting a call soon 🙂

• Like 4

Hi Everyone!

I am applying this cycle and was wondering if someone could help understand how to answer this question? I believe this question was on the 21-22 cycle supplemental as well:

Other than those already listed in your application, please list your specific experiences working with a physician assistant. Include the clinical setting, field of medicine, the role you played (e.g., shadower, colleague, tec.), and the approximate number of hours. Your response should be limited to 100 words or less. 

I am just confused if you're supposed to format this answer as a list and I feel like i already put all my experiences with PAs in my experiences section. Please help!

2 minutes ago, PA091218 said:

Hi Everyone!

I am applying this cycle and was wondering if someone could help understand how to answer this question? I believe this question was on the 21-22 cycle supplemental as well:

Other than those already listed in your application, please list your specific experiences working with a physician assistant. Include the clinical setting, field of medicine, the role you played (e.g., shadower, colleague, tec.), and the approximate number of hours. Your response should be limited to 100 words or less. 

I am just confused if you're supposed to format this answer as a list and I feel like i already put all my experiences with PAs in my experiences section. Please help!

Hey! I'm sure there are different ways of formatting it that are all "correct," but what I did was literally just write a list. "Pediatric PA at outpatient clinic, Medical Assistant, 300 hours" etc

• 4 weeks later...