2021-2022 Application Cycle

Got my call as well. For those still in limbo, I'd say be patient. People accepted have until January to accept or decline. I'm sure some will accept and decline prior to that, but some might be waiting on other schools. With the Christmas break closing in, might be January before ball gets rolling to fill spots people declined. 

17 minutes ago, BaxterC said:

Got my call as well. For those still in limbo, I'd say be patient. People accepted have until January to accept or decline. I'm sure some will accept and decline prior to that, but some might be waiting on other schools. With the Christmas break closing in, might be January before ball gets rolling to fill spots people declined. 

Did you receive your call today?

4 hours ago, FortheDoge said:

Is it safe to assume if we haven't heard anything post interview that its a rejection? I interviewed Dec 3. 

They gave the acceptances until January 2nd to make the deposit so I would say once classes start back in the spring they’ll probably start sending out acceptance for the seats that were turned down. Hope that helps! 

5 hours ago, FortheDoge said:

Is it safe to assume if we haven't heard anything post interview that its a rejection? I interviewed Dec 3. 

Seems like only people from the first two interview dates got acceptances, have yet to see anyone who interviewed Nov 19 or Dec 3 post anywhere they had an acceptance. I'm guessing they filled their slots from the first two interview dates and will fill any rejections with those from the other two dates, which kinda sucks. But that's just my guess. 

On 12/13/2021 at 2:50 PM, Megann1407 said:

Seems like only people from the first two interview dates got acceptances, have yet to see anyone who interviewed Nov 19 or Dec 3 post anywhere they had an acceptance. I'm guessing they filled their slots from the first two interview dates and will fill any rejections with those from the other two dates, which kinda sucks. But that's just my guess. 

At least half of the people in my class (Class of 2021) did not find out until after January if they had received an acceptance. I would not give up yet.  I There was a combined acceptance offers of multiple people from every interview day in 2019 for our class.   

• Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 7:55 PM, BaxterC said:

To the people who have submitted your Statement of Intent. Did you just email it to the PAStudies email address? I emailed mine, but was looking over it today and it states to email, but gives a mailing address. 

Yes I just emailed it 

• Like 1