2021-2022 Application Cycle

Do you guys know if they look at applications in order of when they were submitted? I didn't submit my application until August 29th. I haven't received an invite and was wondering if maybe they look at them in order they were submitted/verified. Congrats to everyone who has received one! 

Current student and NHSC scholar at the University of South Alabama. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about the program. The faculty is wonderful. This is a rigorous program. It is not easy, just like any other PA program. Don’t let the frustrations of one former disgruntled student sway you from this program. You will be provided with ample opportunities and everything you need to become a competent provider.

Best of luck to all of you in your interviews!!!

• Like 5

I am also a current student at the University of South Alabama PA program. I second what @mattr said. PA school is a hard and rigorous program, and requires a great degree of mental fortitude and resolve. It is not for the faint of heart. But honestly, you will not find a better program than the University of South Alabama. All the staff and faculty actively work for your good and to help you succeed. Please do not let the voice of one person drown out the many who can attest to the authenticity of this program. Through the highs and lows of the program so far, I have never once doubted my decision to come to school here. Keep grinding everyone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1