South University - Richmond, VA 2021-2022 cycle

2 minutes ago, pabaee said:

Anybody else from the 7/14 interview stressing over what "one business week" means lol. I thought I we were supposed to hear by today, I've had a nervous tummy ache for two days and it keeps getting worse 🥴😂

same!! haha i would think that means Friday is the business week mark.. i did see previous years it was more like 4 days so trust me! i've been checking my email all day lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, courtj said:

same!! haha i would think that means Friday is the business week mark.. i did see previous years it was more like 4 days so trust me! i've been checking my email all day lol

Hahah okay thank you. I literally googled what a business week is and still didn't know lol. Do we for sure get emails or could it be a call?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, courtj said:

I interviewed 7/14 and also am waiting for that decision email! I got an email with a link to a survey about the interview experience today.. total fake out hahaha

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 7:12 PM, Odahh said:

I got denied this morning, good luck to everyone else!

Aww man that stinks! Don't worry I'm sure you are going to get into a great school that's a perfect fit for you and you wonderful skills and medical knowledge! Also, what was the interview style? & Did you feel like you were a good fit for the school? My friend didn't like the interview style of Arcadia and thus felt like the school wasn't right for her in the long run