2021-2022 NASHVILLE Application cycle

On 1/28/2022 at 5:10 PM, CrookshanksWands said:

Hey! Does anyone know a good contact for the school? I did the supplement app and there was an error when I submitted it and I was charged for doing it but it said I should contact the school to ensure they received it. Did anyone else have this problem?

Thanks! Good luck!

I didn't have this issue, but I email - PAnashville@south.edu about something else.  I haven't gotten a reply yet but hope that helps! 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:24 PM, aspiringPA4 said:

I didn't have this issue, but I email - PAnashville@south.edu about something else.  I haven't gotten a reply yet but hope that helps! 

I have been trying that email them and calling but with no response. Did screen look like something like this? And did you get a confirmation saying they got your CASPA, GRE, and Supp App?

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 2.33.42 PM.png

On 1/28/2022 at 4:10 PM, CrookshanksWands said:

Hey! Does anyone know a good contact for the school? I did the supplement app and there was an error when I submitted it and I was charged for doing it but it said I should contact the school to ensure they received it. Did anyone else have this problem?

Thanks! Good luck!

I've been contacting Dr. Debbie Hayes, dhayes@south.edu.  She is the new Director of Operations

On 2/15/2022 at 3:34 PM, Katiem said:

Does anyone have any tips for this program’s interview specifically? I got an interview for 2/24 and would love any advice:) Thanks!

Hi! I'm a current student at the program and was in your shoes last cycle. I'm not sure if they have changed anything about the process but when I went through there was a group interview portion and an individual portion. In my group, I had 2 faculty and 4 of us and I felt like it was more of a discussion. They want to see how you interact with others! Don't be afraid to speak up, but also don't talk over people or dominate the discussion. Then the individual portion was with the 2 professors and was pretty short. No crazy questions or anything! They really want to get to know you, so just be yourself. I interviewed and was accepted at other programs as well and the interview here by far was the most natural, and the reason why I ended up choosing South. It didn't feel like they were grilling you or that you had to be "perfect", they really just want to see your personality and how you would fit in the program. 

Best of luck!! Feel free to reach out if you have other questions about the program or application process!

• 2 weeks later...