2021-2022 Application Cycle

After being waitlisted from 11/1 interviews I had replied asking if they had ranked the list yet. They said they would be having their last interviews on the 8th and shortly after that they would rank the list. From the comments that people have left who interviewed on 11/8, they may have not figured everything out from the those interviews, so we may have to wait till that. They’ve probably been busy with all the holidays and end of semester exams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Patch said:

Hey guys- I have a couple of friends that are on the waitlist and they said that you have reach out to Morgan to get your number on the waitlist. If you reach out to Michelle she won't tell you but Morgan will. Hope this helps!

Do you know if they sent a letter or continued interest or if they simply just asked what their rank was?

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Brooket said:

I do not know where I was initially. But I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and they informed me that I was 3rd on the wait list at the time! 

Wow!! Thank you for sharing 🙂 I’m so curious to know how much movement there has been since I last got an email. I’ll definitely email them soon.

• 4 weeks later...

If there is any movement in the waitlist, would you guys mind replying to the post or PM me? I am getting more obsessive with this forum and my waitlist # but I don't want to email the school about my status every month. I interviewed the end of September and was waitlisted about a month later. In January, I received a response that my # is 12 (tears). I was really hoping to get into FSU and I heard from previous posts and the school website that there is usually a lot of movement from the waitlist so I am trying to think positive at this time. Just feeling a little desperate and anxious.  Thank you everyone ❤️ Congrats to those accepted and for those still waiting like me, best of luck! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 2:05 PM, hannahhenry21 said:

Hi, guys! Got pulled from the waitlist today and I’m in shock! Is anyone still looking for a roommate or have any recommendations since I’m underprepared?! Can’t wait to meet you all ☺️

Congratulations! Do you have any idea what your waitlist ranking was? So stressful having to wait so long but you did it! You're going to be a PA

• 2 weeks later...