2021-2022 Application cycle

59 minutes ago, FirstTimePAApplicant said:

Hey y’all! I got an invite earlier this morning! I am kind of confused by the setup so if anyone who interviewed can clarify, that would be great!

When interviewing, is it a full day where you attend the morning AND afternoon sessions, or does Duke assign you to one of the two?

You get assigned to one of the sessions! When I interviewed I had a 2 hour break that I was able to log off for and get lunch. There are activities on Monday the week of the interviews that are optional(: good luck!

22 hours ago, thebecomingPA said:

No she didn’t. She just mentioned that the faculty are still reviewing apps and will be sending invites this week. I read somewhere that their last round of interviews is in November but I’m not sure.

I was interviewed last week and they notified us that there is only one more round of interviews, which sounds like it'll take place from 11/16 to 11/18

• Like 3

Yesterday around 5 pm Duke emailed me that I would not be invited for an interview. My 4th rejection this cycle. So if you haven't heard back from them yet, don't lose hope! Everything will work out the way it's meant to be. I'm thankful to have one acceptance and am on the waitlist at my number one choice. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE! Good luck future PAs!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, jekoh said:

I got an interview invite for 11/17 and I just wanted to make sure... if we accept the invite are we supposed to get a confirmation email? I didn't get one and I was getting nervous about it not going through!

I just got an email this morning around 10 AM confirming for the 11/18 interviews. So hopefully you’ll get it today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jekoh said:

I got an interview invite for 11/17 and I just wanted to make sure... if we accept the invite are we supposed to get a confirmation email? I didn't get one and I was getting nervous about it not going through!

I am interviewing 11/16 and received my confirmation yesterday around 8:00 p.m., so they must be working through them and not doing them all at once. 

• Like 1