2021-2022 Application cycle

21 minutes ago, ARKprePA said:

Did anyone get an email after they filled out the interview acceptance form?

No e-mail, but I think you send a passport sized photo and CASPA updates (if applicable), so I just let them know I accepted in that e-mail for my own peace of mind. I recall I received a call a week before the interview to confirm I would still be attending though. It’s a quick but really enjoyable interview experience.. have fun with it! 

3 hours ago, SophieE said:

For those that attended interviews already - do you know about how many other interviewees were present?

On the day I interviewed, there were 12 in the afternoon session and looks like 9 in the morning session. I assume that's likely a similar breakdown for the other two days so they interview about 60 people a week. 

So far there's only 7 of us in the Facebook group of accepted students so looks like plenty of seats left in the cohort. 

Best of luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, asantos23 said:

Just got an acceptance email!!! I've been a blubbering mess for the past 10 minutes, one of the few times in my life where I was literally just speechless and crying. 😭😭 I can't even believe this right now, will probably remain in shock for at least the next 72 hours. 

That’s so incredible!! So happy for you!!!! Great job!! 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 4:42 PM, Longhorn0914 said:

On the day I interviewed, there were 12 in the afternoon session and looks like 9 in the morning session. I assume that's likely a similar breakdown for the other two days so they interview about 60 people a week. 

So far there's only 7 of us in the Facebook group of accepted students so looks like plenty of seats left in the cohort. 

Best of luck!

How did you join the accepted students Facebook group? Did you receive an invite from Wendy? 

3 minutes ago, vert05 said:

Just received my rejection email. Congrats to those who got an interview and accepted! For those who have yet to hear anything, keep your head up and no matter what KEEP TRYING AND APPLYING! There are plenty of schools out there.

thanks for the words of encouragement! did you interview here?

• Upvote 1