2021-2022 Application cycle

On 8/24/2021 at 12:16 PM, Teacup said:

Congratulations to those with invites!! I'm going to be watching my inbox like a hawk, haha. Would anyone invited so far care to share their stats and/or when they submitted?

Duke emailed me that my application was complete and in review on 6/18 and I received my interview invite 8/24.

My stats:

23 (F) Out of state 
3.78 sGPA 3.77 overall 

pce - 3076 hce - 636 leadership - 200 research - 108  shadowing - 86 teaching - 75 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ftpa18 said:

Does anyone know if the class is already filled? Has anyone who submitted the supplemental in August/Sept heard back for interviews yet? 

Pretty sure they’re conducting their first interviews this week. I don’t think any spots have been filled yet. You still have time!

On 9/13/2021 at 6:47 PM, SkyThePA said:

Just got my interview invite today for October 7th! I am SO excited! Any tips from people who have already interviewed? Are the 2 one-on-ones and group activity on the same day?

Congratulations to all who have been invited to interview!!

I was interviewed today. They said it was their first day for this year. Just be yourself! Forget that it's such a prestigious school and just answer thoughtfully. All activities are same day. They send out the schedules closer to your date. We had a little gap between time so we got to go to a waiting room to broom and talk with each other. It was super helpful in easing nerves for me. Best of luck to you all! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! I got an invite today to interview on October 5th, my application was complete June 23rd, can’t wait to meet everyone interviewing on the 5th! 

for those who are asking for stats, I am typically anti stats sharing on this because I feel like we are all so much more than our stats (sounds cheesy but it’s true), but i feel like people with <3.8 gpas are feeling discouraged on this particular thread so I will say I am in the not-stellar GPA but high PCE group so if you fall in that category then you shouldn’t lose hope! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1