2021-2022 Application cycle

I haven't heard anything back from touro, not even a rejection letter. I hope my application did not get lost in the thousands of application they receive. 

The last email I received simply stated "This message confirms receipt of your Supplemental Admissions Application to the Physician Assistant Studies program at Touro University Nevada.  Your application is currently under review. Please anticipate six to eight weeks for the faculty review process before receiving official notification of your application status. As a reminder, all status updates will be sent by email." I guess not hearing back means there is still a small chance I could still be considered! 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:40 AM, JThor15 said:

I was waitlisted as well. I'm curious how many are on the waitlist and how many people who interview make on the waitlist.

I'm also waitlisted. I believe that I was told that in years past there have been about 60-80 people on the waitlist. But they started doing interviews earlier than normal this year, so I'm not sure about this year. I do know that most of the people who interview don't make the waitlist or get an acceptance. But this is all based on what I have heard about past years! So take it with a grain of salt. 

7 hours ago, ACHS98 said:

I'm also waitlisted. I believe that I was told that in years past there have been about 60-80 people on the waitlist. But they started doing interviews earlier than normal this year, so I'm not sure about this year. I do know that most of the people who interview don't make the waitlist or get an acceptance. But this is all based on what I have heard about past years! So take it with a grain of salt. 

Wow 60-80 is a lot! Hopefully there will be a lot of movement 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 4:32 PM, FuturePAHopeful123 said:

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for the class of 2024? I think it would be awesome for everyone to get to know each other before orientation!

There is a Facebook group. One of the current students is in charge of adding people who get accepted 

• 1 month later...