2021-2022 Application cycle

1 hour ago, yzzz88 said:

Congrats!! How was the interview process for you? I have mine coming up in a few weeks 

I thought the interview process was awesome. There was a group interview and then some MMI but I’ve done other virtual interviews and I have to say Touros was the best organized 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, L5301035 said:

Did they call you or email you? I interviewed 7/14 and haven’t heard anything yet 😕

They emailed me. In my interview they said it can take up to 8 weeks so fingers crossed they let you know soon! I honestly was not expecting an email so soon I think that was a bit abnormal

7 hours ago, PrePA2120 said:

I was wondering if you guys wanted to get a group me or something going for those of us that have been accepted! 🙂 can’t wait for all of us to be classmates!

Hi, i was accepted on aug 2nd and would love if we made a group me! please lmk if you make it so i can join 😊 i’m currently stuck deciding between touro and another school so hearing everyone’s opinions would be super beneficial ! 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:55 AM, jmorgan said:

Hey all! I was also accepted on 8/2 and interviewed on 7/21. I created a group me! Here is the link 

You're invited to my new group 'TOURO CLASS OF 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/69642849/hHcPrtA4

Hi! I was accepted in July and I just sent a request to join the groupMe! I'm excited to get to know everyone!