2021-2022 Application cycle

4 hours ago, dea37s said:

Hello everyone! I'll be interviewing on Monday, October 11th. 

Does anyone have any idea what the interview style will be like? I received the instructions along with a schedule on Thursday, but it's quite hard to follow. 

I wish all the best of luck!

Based on the schedule they gave, it looks like MMIs and a group activity might be included, but I could be wrong. I’ll also be interviewing on Monday, good luck!!

I think I've figured out the schedule guys. So the numbers are the last four digits of our CASPA ID. It seems like there will be two parts to the interview: one-on-one interviews with two faculty members and two group activities (one being a discussion with the current PA students). I don't think we'll have any MMIs (hopefully, it doesn't seem like it).  

• Like 1

@caccac I would definitely do it ; however, as to it's purpose I'm not too sure. One possibility is it could be to  verify our identities for the interview process. They probably want to ensure that we are the candidates that they selected for interview. Unfortunately, sometimes there may be people who could be untruthful and have other people do their interviews for them so they could just want to make sure that it's actually us. 

Additionally, maybe it's easier and more personal/memorable to have a picture to reference to as opposed to just memorizing your name or CASPA ID 

Just my lucky guesses

Hello 🙂 

Essentially, there was an overview in the beginning. After that, everyone went into different breakout rooms. There were two groups, so depending on which group you were placed in, you could start out with a solo interview or a group activity. Traditional style interview for the one-on-one, no MMI, a Q&A with current PA students, and a group activity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, dea37s said:

Hello 🙂 

Essentially, there was an overview in the beginning. After that, everyone went into different breakout rooms. There were two groups, so depending on which group you were placed in, you could start out with a solo interview or a group activity. Traditional style interview for the one-on-one, no MMI, a Q&A with current PA students, and a group activity. 

Did they give yall a time range on when you’ll know if your accepted or not?

I remember them saying that we will get decisions next week, not specifically  on Monday. I assumed it to be throughout this entire week even though I was hoping it would be today lol. I would not be surprised if they reached out to us later in the week. I have refreshed my email every 5 minutes 🤣

Edited by Ashleyval5620