2021-2022 CYCLE

14 hours ago, Nataliemcarr said:

Rejected today 😞

cGPA- 3.62

sGPA- 3.48

PCE - ~2110 hours
Shadowing - ~20

LORs from PA, MD, optometrist, old employer and professor I did research for

Keep your head up. The right opportunity is out there for you, I know it ♥️ I know it may not seem like it, but this may be a blessing in disguise... I have faith in you!

48 minutes ago, anitamarie1 said:

When doing the supplemental portion for the application what did you put for the part that asked duration of employment in the text box 

If I’m not mistaken, I put either my start/end dates or if it’s a current position I put a start date and something like “present.” I hope this helps 🙂

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hopefulpa1997 said:

If I’m not mistaken, I put either my start/end dates or if it’s a current position I put a start date and something like “present.” I hope this helps 🙂

Looking at last year's cycle, it seemed a lot of people got acceptance email on the day of interview and just couple of days after. This cycle seems like it takes longer since you said 1 week? 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, LittleZigZag said:

Looking at last year's cycle, it seemed a lot of people got acceptance email on the day of interview and just couple of days after. This cycle seems like it takes longer since you said 1 week? 

I’m not sure about last cycle, but during the interview they made it very clear to all of us that it would take one week because paperwork would have to be run through the graduate department or something to that effect. They didn’t specify if it was longer than previous cycles or any other reason... maybe they are changing things?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hopefulpa1997 said:

I’m not sure about last cycle, but during the interview they made it very clear to all of us that it would take one week because paperwork would have to be run through the graduate department or something to that effect. They didn’t specify if it was longer than previous cycles or any other reason... maybe they are changing things?

I see. So I'm guessing they're still processing things for you guys, since I'm guessing they didn't respond to anyone yet.

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2021 at 10:19 PM, hopefulpa1997 said:

I also just received an acceptance email tonight and interviewed June 4th 🙂

Congrats, this is amazing!!!! I am interviewing Monday and it is my first interview ever and I’m slightly freaking out lol, any tips for the albany interview? any last minute skills I should brush up on practicing answering? Thanks 🙂