Johnson & Wales University 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hi guys! Has anyone else who has been waitlisted heard anything about when we could expect to hear by / if they usually have movement off the waitlist? I saw someone said their application was put on a hold and they’d know by December but I wasn’t sure if that’s the same thing as waitlist. TIA! 🙂 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:25 AM, Izzy181 said:

Hi guys! Has anyone else who has been waitlisted heard anything about when we could expect to hear by / if they usually have movement off the waitlist? I saw someone said their application was put on a hold and they’d know by December but I wasn’t sure if that’s the same thing as waitlist. TIA! 🙂 

I would like to know as well! I got waitlisted today 😞

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 1:14 PM, TC1000 said:

I would like to know as well! I got waitlisted today 😞

Did you ever hear back or get more information? I was waitlisted today. Trying to fight my disappointment, but this was my top choice. I really hope there's some movement in the program. 

On 11/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, wdc10 said:

I haven't heard back from them either yet. I recently emailed them and they said that I was still under consideration and their deadline is Dec 1st. I sent my application out in May too for reference. 

Any update from them now that's it's Dec 1? 

Hi all, sending positive energy your way during this stressful waiting game of PA school!

Just wanted to ask, if I haven't heard anything back yet... do you think this means I'm rejected? Not sure when they send out rejection letters. But I was never invited for an interview and the deadline was 12/1/21. I applied back in April for reference.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pajourney12 said:

Hi all, sending positive energy your way during this stressful waiting game of PA school!

Just wanted to ask, if I haven't heard anything back yet... do you think this means I'm rejected? Not sure when they send out rejection letters. But I was never invited for an interview and the deadline was 12/1/21. I applied back in April for reference.

If you haven’t heard back yet you are still being considered!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 2:14 PM, PhteveQuest said:

Anyone know of the class is full? Or how late they still interview? I havent heard anything and when I emailed them they said it was still under review. 

I know I’m getting quite nervous too. I didn’t realize I could’ve applied earlier and when I noticed my mistake I was still waiting on references. I submitted late in the end of October and haven’t heard anything either. I’m not very hopeful especially since during the open house I went to their slide showed the classes are predominantly skewed and I am not in that category. Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

• 2 weeks later...