Johnson & Wales University 2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, SamAndes said:

This is my first time applying. After the the first e-mail confirmation that JWU has received the application, is there suppose to be another e-mail following that regarding the application advancing to the admission's committee?  Thanks in advance 

I have not received any other correspondence after the e-mail notifying that my application was received! So you should be good 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

That's awesome, congrats! Did they say what the format will be? (1:1, group, MMI, etc.) 

Thank you! Nothing about the format. The initial email was very brief. This is about all I got so far: 

We ask that you please arrive at 11:45 for check in and the program will begin promptly at noon.  All interviews will be conducted on campus, in person and masks are required.  

Please let me know if you will be able to join us and I will be happy to provide follow up confirmation and details. 

I'll update when I have more info

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, SamAndes said:

Best of luck!! Are you located in RI? I'm wondering what they're going to do for out of state applicants. 

I'm actually from Michigan! I live in the metro-Detroit area. Before submitting my application I emailed about in-state/out-of-state preferences and was told that there is no preference. I'm flying in on Thursday (9/9) afternoon, interviewing from noon-5pm on that Friday (9/10) then heading home right after my interview! Debating flying home on Saturday night.. but I'll see.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...