Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

19 hours ago, Zoe777 said:

Thanks, Emily! That sweet of you to say. I feel like that will make for a fun and insightful day to get to talk to students, what a great idea to incorporate the current class! 😄

I agree @Zoe777! I really enjoyed that part of the process - it was cool to chat with the current students and get their perspective on things 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CashierCaitlyn said:

Is anyone else registered for the program overview webinar today at 2 p.m? 

I have attended several in the past, but figured it would be a good opportunity to refresh on anything related to the program. 

Hope everyone is having a great day, fingers crossed for more interviews to come out!

Cait 

I am attending!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CashierCaitlyn said:

Is anyone else registered for the program overview webinar today at 2 p.m? 

I have attended several in the past, but figured it would be a good opportunity to refresh on anything related to the program. 

Hope everyone is having a great day, fingers crossed for more interviews to come out!

Cait 

I did, Cait!

I received an interview invite and am getting as much info as possible. We're having hideous storms right now so hopefully the WiFi holds out, lol.

• Like 1

@Zoe777     That's great! (If you don't mind sharing) When did you get notified by Yale for your application being reviewed and get notified for an interview invite? 

I'm over here stressing about timelines! haha 

Worst case, message me if your WiFi isn't working and i'll take notes for you 🙂 

Cait 

Edited by CashierCaitlyn

4 minutes ago, CashierCaitlyn said:

@Zoe777     That's great! (If you don't mind sharing) When did you get notified by Yale for your application being reviewed and get notified for an interview invite? 

I'm over here stressing about timelines! haha 

Worst case, message me if your WiFi isn't working and i'll take notes for you 🙂 

Cait 

Under review 5/10, invite 5/13. Thank you, I have my phone as a backup if need be. Im glad I won't be the only one scribbling notes, probably watching the top of my head half the time lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zoe777 said:

Under review 5/10, invite 5/13. Thank you, I have my phone as a backup if need be. Im glad I won't be the only one scribbling notes, probably watching the top of my head half the time lol.

Wait, never mind, I see its computer audio. Phew!

Hey guys! I'm applying to Yale Online this cycle. I submitted today, 5/18 and was verified already due to applying to a different program a week ago. I'm SO stinking nervous. It's my first cycle!

Some stats:

cGPA 3.81, sGPA 3.74, PCE 3000+ hours

The supplemental application questions were doozies. I did my best not to be repetitive to my personal statement and to each question, but the prompts blended together so well! 

Now that I'm seeing that people are already getting interview invites, I'm going to be refreshing my email 24/7! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pmbthepas said:

Hey guys! I'm applying to Yale Online this cycle. I submitted today, 5/18 and was verified already due to applying to a different program a week ago. I'm SO stinking nervous. It's my first cycle!

Some stats:

The supplemental application questions were doozies. I did my best not to be repetitive to my personal statement and to each question, but the prompts blended together so well! 

Now that I'm seeing that people are already getting interview invites, I'm going to be refreshing my email 24/7! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

2 hours ago, pmbthepas said:

Some stats:

I think it’s more encouraging not to focus on stats like last years forum, and use this as a group of encouragement and support. (Your stats are fantastic though, well done!). 
Try and give the swiping thumb a break every so often and distract yourself with things that make you smile. You did amazing to get this far! Welcome! ☺️❤️ 

Zo

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Just wanted to say hello! I submitted last week and was verified this week! 

I'm a military spouse stationed in Germany right now but our home base in the U.S in San Diego, California 🙂

Lovely to meet you all!

Edited by Ellegray
  • Like 3

Hey Everyone!

I'm applying early next week! I can't believe it's finally time! I'm so excited, and so nervous. I'm anxiously awaiting some last reviews on my personal statement. 

Question: did you have a complete essay for the supplemental questions (intro, body, conclusion)? or did you just answer the questions?

Thanks, and BEST OF LUCK to you all!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kristen81 said:

Hey Everyone!

I'm applying early next week! I can't believe it's finally time! I'm so excited, and so nervous. I'm anxiously awaiting some last reviews on my personal statement. 

Question: did you have a complete essay for the supplemental questions (intro, body, conclusion)? or did you just answer the questions?

Thanks, and BEST OF LUCK to you all!!

Hey Kristen!

Nice to meet you!

My supplemental responses were closer to an essay, although not as strictly formatted. I gave a couple of answers to each question and then summarized them.

I hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ellegray said:

Hey Kristen!

Nice to meet you!

My supplemental responses were closer to an essay, although not as strictly formatted. I gave a couple of answers to each question and then summarized them.

I hope that helps!

Thanks, Elle, it does! Sounds a bit like how I answered mine 🙂

• Like 1