Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, briannathedietitian said:

I just got notified via email the my application is under review at Yale online! I submitted my CASPA Saturday , got verified Sunday, and got the email this AM AT 8 am PST (Tuesday) they it’s under review my the admissions committee! I’m so nervous !

Has anyone heard any from Yale online this cycle yet!?

I submitted yesterday, my application was verified at 1:30am this morning, and I'm waiting to hear that it's under review! So excited/nervous! Good luck to all of you! :)

• Like 2

Guest PaigePrePA
34 minutes ago, briannathedietitian said:

Has anyone heard anything yet from Yale online ?! 

Hi there! I am unfortunately back in limbo with CASPA. I submitted April 30th, was verified May 3rd and heard from Grace that same day letting me know they received my application. This past Thursday May 13th, I was contacted by CASPA stating they had an error on their end where a certain text box did not populate for me and was missing. So even though I had made it through the verification process I now needed to go back into my application and fill that section out. I did that within 5 minutes of them contacting me, but was then told it had to go back in line for verification again. Wonk wonk. So I am just hanging out waiting on CASPA. 🙂

Paige

They did come out this week last year and the website states they try to give a months notice for interviews. January start programs typically all start interviews in June they need to fill the class much quicker.

Edited by Nkpa20
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nkpa20 said:

They did come out this week last year and the website states they try to give a months notice for interviews. January start programs typically all start interviews in June they need to fill the class much quicker.

Fingers crossed! 😍🤞🏼

• Like 1

Guest PaigePrePA
Just now, Zoe777 said:

YESS!! I’m so happy they got back to you!! Let’s get this, Paige 🥰

Thanks me too! I hope you have a great Monday 😀

Guest PaigePrePA
Just now, briannathedietitian said:

Just got an email for an interview !!! I could scream!! Now to study for an MMI interview style! Good luck to you all! Hopefully we will all be future classmates !!!! Xoxo

Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! You will do amazing! 

2 hours ago, emilymuff said:

Congrats to all as the interviews start rolling out! I know the current students are really excited to meet you all during the post-interview session 🙂

Thanks, Emily! That sweet of you to say. I feel like that will make for a fun and insightful day to get to talk to students, what a great idea to incorporate the current class! 😄