Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

Hi everyone!! I’m applying to Yale online this cycle! I’m about to click submit, just triple checking everything!

I’m so nervous as my undergrad GPA isn’t outstanding but I am a practicing dietitian with my MS in human nutrition plus quite a bit of extras. I’m hoping they truly look holistically and not just a fast denial off of a low-ish GPA . BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS CYCLE!! I think this program is going to be amazing for us all! 

• Like 1

Hello!

I have officially submitted to YPAO and have been verified from CASPA! I'm as nervous as I am excited, but remaining optimistic. 

Currently I am active duty military and work as a Cardiovascular Technologist located at Fort Bragg, NC. After transitioning out of the military YPAO gives me the opportunity to stay here with my husband as he will still be active duty. I look forward to talking to all of you, best of luck!

Cait

• Like 1

Guest PaigePrePA
24 minutes ago, CashierCaitlyn said:

Hello!

I have officially submitted to YPAO and have been verified from CASPA! I'm as nervous as I am excited, but remaining optimistic. 

Currently I am active duty military and work as a Cardiovascular Technologist located at Fort Bragg, NC. After transitioning out of the military YPAO gives me the opportunity to stay here with my husband as he will still be active duty. I look forward to talking to all of you, best of luck!

Cait

Hi Cait!

I grew up in Wilmington, NC! I met my husband when he was active duty and stationed at New River Air Station. We moved to Florida when he was medically separated about 11 years ago. I understand wanting to stay where your husband is stationed, mine has an amazing job that he loves here in Jacksonville, so until YPAO I did not think going to PA school was going to be an option for me anytime soon! Best of luck to you this cycle!

-Paige

Good morning everyone,

my name is Gretchen and I am a Ultrasound tech in Mississippi. I applied last year unfortunately did not get in. I am trying again this year hoping this year is my year. I have two children and unable to move so this is pretty much my only option. Good luck everyone.

Guest PaigePrePA
2 hours ago, Gretch1212 said:

Good morning everyone,

my name is Gretchen and I am a Ultrasound tech in Mississippi. I applied last year unfortunately did not get in. I am trying again this year hoping this year is my year. I have two children and unable to move so this is pretty much my only option. Good luck everyone.

Hi Gretchen,

Sounds like you have some application experience! I hope you have great luck this cycle 🙂

-Paige

Guest PaigePrePA
10 minutes ago, briannathedietitian said:

I just got notified via email the my application is under review at Yale online! I submitted my CASPA Saturday , got verified Sunday, and got the email this AM AT 8 am PST (Tuesday) they it’s under review my the admissions committee! I’m so nervous !

Has anyone heard any from Yale online this cycle yet!?

Yay!! Yes, I received a call from Grace last week that my application was under review, she is so helpful and informative! Don't be nervous, you've got this! ... now the hurry up and wait begins 🙂

7 minutes ago, PaigePrePA said:

Yay!! Yes, I received a call from Grace last week that my application was under review, she is so helpful and informative! Don't be nervous, you've got this! ... now the hurry up and wait begins 🙂

Grace has been so amazing through this process, I felt well informed and encouraged. Just received an email yesterday that my application is under review. Exciting!

Guest PaigePrePA
15 minutes ago, Zoe777 said:

Grace has been so amazing through this process, I felt well informed and encouraged. Just received an email yesterday that my application is under review. Exciting!

Yes! I love how she keeps you informed along the way so you don’t feel like your application is just sitting out in cyber space. 

Guest PaigePrePA
38 minutes ago, briannathedietitian said:

Is grace your Yale admissions contact? Iv been in contact with Subash. He’s been great too though but haven’t heard from him since submitting! 

Hi! Yes, Grace is my admissions counselor/advisor. She had to check on one of my pre reqs a few months back and I appreciate how efficient they are in responding to questions! 

Edited by PaigePrePA

7 hours ago, briannathedietitian said:

Has anyone heard any from Yale online this cycle yet!?

I emailed the last document required to Sanjay this morning after he called me, so hopefully I will be receiving the "under review" email soon! Good luck everyone! Verified and submitted my application on 05/06.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

I just submitted CASPA yesterday due to a delay with one transcript that was not sent in the correct way.  How long did it take for everyone to receive an email from CASPA indicating your application was verified?  I'm super stressed that I haven't received anything.  Good luck to everyone applying!  I'm so excited to finally be applying to Yale and cannot wait to see what this cycle has in store!  

Guest PaigePrePA
12 minutes ago, Ellery said:

Hi Everyone!

I just submitted CASPA yesterday due to a delay with one transcript that was not sent in the correct way.  How long did it take for everyone to receive an email from CASPA indicating your application was verified?  I'm super stressed that I haven't received anything.  Good luck to everyone applying!  I'm so excited to finally be applying to Yale and cannot wait to see what this cycle has in store!  

Hi!

It took about 4 days for CASPA to verify my application and a day or so after that for Yale to confirm they received my application. Don't stress, you've made it this far - you are already way ahead! It is still very early- congrats on being done with your application!

Paige

Edited by PaigePrePA

2 minutes ago, PaigePrePA said:

Hi!

It took about 4 days for CASPA to verify my application and a day or so after that for Yale to confirm they received my application. Don't stress, you've made it this far - you are already way ahead! It is still very early- congrats on being done with you application!

Paige

Thank you so much Paige!  I appreciate the insight!