Need Advice , Have to sign a job offer in 2 days.

Hello Folks,

Have got a job offer from Urgent care ( full time ). Its a salary base with benefits . I have few questions :

1) They have already mentioned the amount they would pay . Is there any chance for negotiations ?

2) They do have a good benefit package , does that count as a part of salary too?

3) Has or is any one working or was working in urgent care full time ? Can you please share your experience ?

It's a ,much better offer than my present job ( where I am not even getting the hours that were promised to me ). I am very much tempted to take it but want to make the right decision. Thank you 

In benefits package counts as part of the package, not necessarily salary. In general depending on your benefits package it's around 25 to 40% of your "salary". The amount of time you've been sitting in the offer would really dictate whether it's negotiable or not as in if you've been staring at it for two weeks and you have to sign in under 24 hours they will likely be less inclined to negotiate with you.

Go search the contracts and negotiations page they're a huge number of urgent care contracts and offers listed. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2