Interviews?? 2012-2013

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have not heard anything. My application was received by Midwestern in full on 9/19. In early January I emailed admissions inquiring about my interview status. At that time I was still being considered for an interview, but it was a vague response and they could not give me any detailed information. I am trying to stay positive and praying for the best, but hope is certainly dwindling that I will get accepted this year. I'd like to know how long they plan on conducting interviews. Either way, I will keep trying and I certainly feel for all of you that are in the same boat as I am. Has anyone else reached out to admissions? I'd email them everyday if I could.

I contacted admissions and asked them both about my interview status and how long they will be conducting interviews for this cycle and the answer (like mentioned by the person above) was vague. I'm already planning for next year since I don't think there is a chance on getting an interview and being accepted for this cycle. The waiting part really sucks (especially since I've been waiting since June -_-) but it was a good experience. I think we're all better prepared for the next cycle and value our decision to go to PA school even more now than before. Best of luck to everyone! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email yesterday that I got accepted from the alternate list as well! I really didn't expect this at all.

Abildner, I wasn't told for a couple of months after I interviewed that I was on the alternate list. So they may still be deciding on your application & interview.

Archived