Interviews?? 2012-2013

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there fellow Hopefuls!!!

Ok so I submitted to Caspa 9/14, received an email 10/17 from MWU saying they received all my materials. At this point it's been 1 month and 3 weeks... I haven't heard anything and the MWU portal hasn't changed either... I'm getting a little antsy haha. Is anyone else in my boat still waiting to hear a rejection or for an interview invite??? Can anyone give some time line ideas???? Thanks so much :)

Hey you guys, I just graduated from there this past August. I have two white coats that I can sell that can be good adjuncts to the one you will get at your white coat ceremony. You wear a white coat every day your whole clinical year and they get pretty nasty. They both have the MWU patch on them. Size M. $5 each. Just want to get rid of them. Send me an email if youre interested and congrats on those that got in.

I am in the same boat as you shnooks. I received an e-mail from MWU on 9/26 that my app is complete. I'm constantly checking e-mail and hoping to get some good news. I got rejected from Arizona campus 2 weeks after. Good luck to you. Have you applied to other schools and how many?

I am with you too. However it's been a long time since my CASPA was mailed 6/23/12 and I received the email that my application was complete on 6/28/12. Still haven't heard anything. Just waiting on a rejection letter or interview invite.

mirelaa07...my CASPA was mailed 6/23/12 and I received the email that my application was complete on 6/28/12. Still haven't heard anything. Just waiting on a rejection letter or interview invite.

Do you mind sharing your stats since looks like you have been waiting for a while?

Just in return, my overall GPA is 3.97, science 3.91. HCE is over 8000 hours (EEG tech in hospital), and my GRE is 302.5 (152 V, 147Q, and 3.5 writing). GRE is low according to midwestern liking, so I am just anxiously waiting to see what happens.

Thanks!

I guess I should share my own experience..I sent my application with the first batch that went in back in June and still haven't heard anything from Midwestern regarding an interview. People keep telling me to be patient, but it's hard, especially when you've got to make a decision. I think though that the people with the most health care experience should be accepted first. They've worked so hard and deserve a spot. This is my first time applying to PA schools and I've heard that people have applied 3-4 times before they were accepted. Let's just hang in there, especially those who have been waiting a long time like me. Congrats to those who got accepted! Some of the stats on this thread are awesome! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived