Interviews?? 2012-2013

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! For those of you who have interviews coming up this week, good luck and don't be nervous! I was initially nervous for my Sept. 14th interview, but the students/faculty there are SO nice and understanding. By the time of the actual interview, I was very calm and relaxed. They kept saying something along the lines of, "We're not here to interrogate you, we just want to get to know you. So please make yourselves at home..." Since it's a group interview, you'll need to make sure your answers aren't too similar to your other group members' answers.

I really loved the school though!

As for rejections, I'm assuming they send those out pretty early. One of my friends had already received a rejection letter a few weeks ago. So if you haven't heard from them yet, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just be prepared to be in a group setting, and try to incorporate a little bit of your unique qualities/experiences if your overall answer is similar to someone else's! The questions were not complicated, and they were straight forward. No ethical questions in the interview at least for me...but the essay can be about an ethical issue. They just want to see how you think on your feet, and what factors you may consider when seeing a patient (there's really no way you can prepare for this... if you've got a good character/good judgment, you can't go wrong). Biggest tip? Just know why you want to be a PA, and also know what a PA is...know/research the profession well, and know yourself (fears, strengths, weakenesses, etc.)!

Archived