January 2022 Start Westfield State

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, PA2998 said:

Guys!! Looks like I’m one of those students they talked about getting accepted with weeks notice hahaha! Unbelievable and so exciting 🙂 is there a Facebook group I can search up?!

Congrats! Getting in is one of the best feelings! Best wishes to you and hope you enjoy the holidays celebrating this amazing accomplishment!

Facebook group link is https://m.facebook.com/groups/460675018672528?group_view_referrer=search

4 hours ago, Bostonkid said:

Congratulations to those who got in! Current soon to be clinical year student here. I am happy to answer any questions. 🙂

Thanks for being so helpful on here! I did have a question about note taking/studying. In hygiene school, I printed the slides and wrote physically on the papers but it seems so infeasible now. I've heard that lectures can be hundreds of slides long and so everyone buys Ipads. What do you suggest or what do you use?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BMullet! Congratulations! You are going to a great program!!  I just graduated in December. In undergrad I always printed out the power points and took notes on them. Trust me, I tried the first week of PA school and though I was going to die! It is just not practical and you will need the time to study, rather than printing and organizing physical notebooks! The first week of pharm was 200 slides!! My Amazing classmates told me to get notability on the iPad and it was a game changer!! (And much lighter! Lol!) Also you can record the lectures on notability. Please let me know if you have any questions!! Good luck!!