January 2022 Start Westfield State

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! To those who are waitlisted, don’t give up hope because spots may still open up! To those who were denied, I’m sorry. 😞 I have been in all of these positions, so I have experienced many of the emotions you all are going through. Don’t give up, if you truly want to be a PA it will happen! Being a second year with my friend Maylily7, I am happy to answer any questions you may have as well!

• Like 2

On 9/30/2021 at 6:37 AM, 1madmamma said:

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! To those who are waitlisted, don’t give up hope because spots may still open up! To those who were denied, I’m sorry. 😞 I have been in all of these positions, so I have experienced many of the emotions you all are going through. Don’t give up, if you truly want to be a PA it will happen! Being a second year with my friend Maylily7, I am happy to answer any questions you may have as well!

Hi do you know when classes would start in January? Also, does Westfield give out Macbooks/iPads, I know some PA schools do this and was wondering if Westfield does too! 

21 hours ago, GPA99 said:

Hi do you know when classes would start in January? Also, does Westfield give out Macbooks/iPads, I know some PA schools do this and was wondering if Westfield does too! 

Hi! I reached out to Westfield and they informed me orientation is January 3rd.

Congratulations to the students who got in this cycle. Don't lose hope if you haven't had a call yet - each student has 2 weeks to accept or decline their offer, and can technically drop out at any point from then until the program start date and be replaced by someone on the wait list. Additionally, many of my classmates had applied for their 3rd or 4th time and were finally accepted.

To the students who got accepted: We made a private facebook page for the class of 2022 which we found extremely useful. I would suggest you do the same for the class of 2023....

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, GPA99 said:

Hi! Sorry, they don’t, we had to buy our own iPad. I’ve actually needed both the iPad and a laptop. Classes should start the first Monday after New Year’s Day, but I would email to confirm.

22 hours ago, Mon24 said:

the deposit deadline was 10/15! If people have declined their seat, I'm assuming you will hear something soon!!

Hey all!  I think most people, especially if this is their first acceptance, will pay the deposit to hold a spot and keep interviewing at other programs (totally their loss!!) so there is still potential for movement on the waitlist. Don’t give up hope!