MGH Institute of Health Professions 2022 Cohort

4 hours ago, Naafs said:

Still on the waitlist to interview, but I’m trying to stay positive 😅Really hoping more of you guys get into your top choice this week if it’s not MGH so there will be more interview spots last second!

This just happened to me; so, I just sent an email declining my interview at MGH. Pulling for you bro!

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 9:04 PM, Naafs said:

Still on the waitlist to interview, but I’m trying to stay positive 😅Really hoping more of you guys get into your top choice this week if it’s not MGH so there will be more interview spots last second!

Same I’m still waitlisted and this is my only possible interview at this point! But don’t give up hope yet. People can get in somewhere else and still decline their interview this week. In the past years on this forum people have gotten a call the day before to interview so you never know

11 hours ago, AngelikaMac said:

This waiting game is worse than the waiting game for an interview 😫

SERIOUSLY. My anxiety gets so bad every time I think about it, getting waves of hot nausea and tachy. It’s been a miserable week, had to turn email notifications off at work because I know if I get a rejection I’m going to be a weepy mess 🥲 I want this so badly. 

5 hours ago, Khill0523 said:

SERIOUSLY. My anxiety gets so bad every time I think about it, getting waves of hot nausea and tachy. It’s been a miserable week, had to turn email notifications off at work because I know if I get a rejection I’m going to be a weepy mess 🥲 I want this so badly. 

I feel your pain… I’m currently working night shift so when I’m supposed to be sleeping I’m waking up checking my email 😢