MGH Institute of Health Professions 2022 Cohort

12 minutes ago, ANH411 said:

Interview on Dec. 2nd! So excited! Would anyone who has an interview for that date want to connect via zoom before then? I know I am a bit nervous and I think it would be nice to meet people prior to our interview day!

I'm happy to zoom with you! Though we are not interviewing on the same day, I am happy to connect!

Edited by rachels91

18 minutes ago, awarwick said:

Interview waitlist here! Someone mentioned the interviews are virtual though the website indicates they’ll be in person. Could those invited to interview please clarify for me? Thank you and best of luck to everyone! 

The 12/2 session is definitely virtual according to the email they sent me. I would find it very strange if it wasn't virtual across the board.

1 hour ago, JentheFuturePA said:

Does anyone who is interviewing know how the writing sample is composed? Curious as to how they will do this virtually

Also, I would love to meet up on zoom ahead of time to calm my nerves and meet others. 

I don't know for this school specifically, but other interviews I had that included a writing component sent you a google link and then you filled it out during the allotted time while on zoom. 

Just got my invite for dec 3!!! I’m so excited, MGH is my top choice! Can’t wait to meet you all and good luck ☺️☺️

Also I saw last year a lot of the interview candidates had group zoom chats before their interview date and was wondering if anyone else would like to do that? Could be nice to meet each other before we’re thrown into the interview trenches! 

Edited by Khill0523

On 11/16/2021 at 4:47 PM, Khill0523 said:

Just got my invite for dec 3!!! I’m so excited, MGH is my top choice! Can’t wait to meet you all and good luck ☺️☺️

Also I saw last year a lot of the interview candidates had group zoom chats before their interview date and was wondering if anyone else would like to do that? Could be nice to meet each other before we’re thrown into the interview trenches! 

I’m interviewing dec 3rd too and would be down to zoom with y’all! 

• Like 1