NPs better than PAs?

I have browsed around the forum and a few comments caught my attention. It has been said by a few PAs on this forum that they worry about the future of the PA profession with the NPs "leaving the PAs in the dust due to the stronger lobby". Can any of the PAs clarify this? I live in the NY city area and PAs seem to dominate here over the NPs. All the good jobs call for PAs and the NP openings seem to be in areas like jails, nursing homes, and psych which I feel are less desirable areas. What do you practicing PAs and NPs feel?

years ago, a great man once used the term opsec on here, and made a good case for it.

probably ok to say what state you are in if you don't list town or place of business....or maybe even quadrant of the country(ne, se, midwest, pnw, sw, etc)

years ago, a great man once used the term opsec on here, and made a good case for it.

Padwan WAS reading/listening...

Don't forget about PERSEC also... :heheh:

I asked cause I like your style... and was considering inviting you to a Cold "adult beverage" of your choice.

You can send me a PM

Archived