Jump to content

2021 - 2022 Application Cycle!


Recommended Posts

Just got the call and was invited to interview!! 
August 30th and 31st. virtual again this year.


Stats for anyone interested:

interviewed last year and made it on the waitlist.

cGPA - 3.25

sGPA - 3.19

PCE ~ 7400

Shadow ~ 180

Volunteer ~ 520

GRE: 153 V, 152 Q, 5.5 Writing

Casper: 75% - 100% Quartile

Edited by buttercakes
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, buttercakes said:

Just got the call and was invited to interview!! 
August 30th and 31st. virtual again this year.


Stats for anyone interested:

interviewed last year and made it on the waitlist.

cGPA - 3.25

sGPA - 3.19

PCE ~ 7400

Shadow ~ 180

Volunteer ~ 520

GRE: 153 V, 152 Q, 5.5 Writing

Casper: 75% - 100% Quartile

My stats are similar this gives me hope 😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2021 at 9:15 AM, lablover01 said:

Submitted: 6/3

Verified: 6/7

First level evaluation: 6/14

Anyone with a similar timeline that has not received the second level evaluation yet? 

Me 😞

Submitted: 5/29 

Verified: 06/03 

First level: 6/08

Never received a second level evaluation email 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Plzacceptme said:

People who have received interview invites- do we need to be looking out for and answering a call?? Or is there a voicemail/email notification as well? Thanks!

(I miss or deny literally all of my calls bc work hours and spam callers)

They will leave a voicemail if you dont answer. Make sure your voicemail is set up correctly! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Applied
    • 05/27
  • Verified
    • 05/28
  • UF Received Application 
    • 06/01 
  • UF Second Level Evaluation 
    • 06/21
  • Interview Offer via Phone Call
    • 07/16

Has any one who got the phone call on the 16th received any official emails from UF about the interview yet?

Edited by Carcosa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carcosa said:
  • Applied
    • 05/27
  • Verified
    • 05/28
  • UF Received Application 
    • 06/01 
  • UF Second Level Evaluation 
    • 06/21
  • Interview Offer via Phone Call
    • 07/16

Has any one who got the phone call on the 16th received any official emails from UF about the interview yet?

I received one that same day. Did you get that one? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Carcosa said:
  • Applied
    • 05/27
  • Verified
    • 05/28
  • UF Received Application 
    • 06/01 
  • UF Second Level Evaluation 
    • 06/21
  • Interview Offer via Phone Call
    • 07/16

Has any one who got the phone call on the 16th received any official emails from UF about the interview yet?

Congrats! What are your stats? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I received a secondary eval last round and was rejected. This round I submitted 6/14, sent to adcom 6/21 and radio silence…. I’ve now prepared for a rejection because I know the secondary review is around 2 weeks after submission, but rejections were sent last week and I didn’t hear anything?? Very nervous. I’m also a grad student here currently so I don’t know what’s going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 9:55 PM, buttercakes said:

They will leave a voicemail if you dont answer. Make sure your voicemail is set up correctly! 

I keep playing cat and moose with them, and they keep leaving a VM. I called again today and they told me to call Monday morning, but they don't say for what it is?

 

Are all calls invitation or also denial ? I haven't received an additional email after the second evaluation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PAlove23 said:

I keep playing cat and moose with them, and they keep leaving a VM. I called again today and they told me to call Monday morning, but they don't say for what it is?

 

Are all calls invitation or also denial ? I haven't received an additional email after the second evaluation 

My experience is that they left a voicemail last year when I got invited to interview, and they said on the voicemail they wanted to interview me. This year I was able to answer the call inviting me to interview. I think they call for good things and email for bad, from what I have noticed lol. I could be totally wrong tho. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More