Should I turn down a job that will be majority HCE and not PCE?

I am currently a pre-PA senior at Colby College in the process of applying for and choosing a direct patient care job and I was offered a job with the title of IVF coordinator at a fertility clinic with the following responsibilities:

- Responsible for the coordination of all patients scheduled for an IVF cycle while working collaboratively with the nursing, finance, and precertification departments to prepare patients for treatment.
- Conducts consults with patients to explain IVF treatment, genetic testing, and requirements for an IVF cycle
- Schedules IVF treatment cycles using EMR
- Orders medications for patients
- Coordinates labwork and testing for all patients and partners
- Provides overall support, emotional and preparatory, to patients throughout their fertility treatment

This job is very patient centered but there is no physical contact (ie vitals or phlebotomy) which makes me nervous that it will not be accepeted for hours by PA schools. Should I turn this job down and keep searching?