Keiser University- Master of Science in PA Studies

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didnt get in last year (I posted on Nov 27th last year about my interview)

I reapplied and got in. Interviewed with the first group for this year on 6/18 with 2 other very nice women.

They told me i'd hear in 2-4 weeks, called me 13 days later to accept me.

Anyone else starting this coming January? Ready to meet classmates and look in to housing.

Also, im happy to answer any questions having interviewed twice here (rejected once and accepted once so im familiar with the whole process either way). Im excited about starting so ill probably check on here fairly often and respond quickly.

Hi Trevin,  Due to personal circumstances I started my CASPA process late.  Very happily, however, I have an interview coming up.  How much -- if at all -- do you think the late interview hurt your chances, i.e., do you think lots of seats were already taken?  Thanks.  -- Lou

I interviewed wednesday and was accepted today!!! On wednesday nikki said they had offered about 19 acceptances but about 10 still had a few days to respond. Im not sure how many were accepted from my interview group. Nikki also said they still were offering interviews to ppl who submitted theyre caspa on 11/9. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJO6487, that's great!  I agreed to interview next Wednesday (13th)  and I hope I'm that lucky.  My CASPA app was submitted rather early October, but I didn't get the e-mail about the supplemental until just a few days before Nov. 1.  Maybe the January start date doesn't work for most people?  Happily it very much works for me.  As would the quick acceptance.  ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes! Best of luck to you! There are 40 spots total. I'm gunna guess about half have been filled. For your interview, of course be yourself, but i would also suggest understanding what a pa is inside and out. Remember, when you get an interview, everyone is qualified, you have to set yourself apart! Good luck! -Michaela

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I will be seeing you at the interview... Or not, I am still waiting for my official acceptance letter from Nova. I will not believe it until that document is in my hand.

I just saw this and wanted to say 'hello.'  My interview is Wednesday; hope to see you there.  I'm taking my laptop into the shop tonight and they'll have it until Friday so e-mail will be problematic for me during this trip.  First name is 'Lou'.  If you are there on Wednesday, introduce yourself.  -- Lou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had my interview on December 11th and was just accepted Dec. 26th. I live in Boston so I have less than two weeks to move to florida. if anyone is still looking for a roommate let me know please!

Hey this is Phil!  I was in the interview with you and just got a call today!  I'm looking for a place also!  Do you know of any housing options here?

Archived