ASU Online

Hey guys!

I am in need of some HELP right now. Backstory: I am 23 years old who completed about 4 years of English Education at The University of Alabama before realizing that I did not want to pursue that career. 

So, I researched and followed & found out that being a PA is 100000% for me. Now I have applied to ASU online with a major in Health Sciences & Psychology (the entire degree is online) because I want to get done faster & didn't want to spend tons of money. I'm still living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama while going to ASU Online & want to remain here because the cost of living is extremely cheap, I work as a PCA at the local hospital, and have a job at Starbucks that fully covers undergrad tuition at ASU. 

First option: go to ASU online and complete all of my pre-req science labs at The University of Alabama & then have them transferred back to ASU. (Or could I get those pre-reqs at University of Alabama at Birmingham or a local community college?) 

I thought of this because I know that a lot of PA schools want those labs in-person. What do you guys think? Good idea or no? 

Second option is to go to ASU online while living in Tuscaloosa but then to switch to in-person & move to Tempe to complete those science labs on-campus at ASU. But that means I would have to transfer Starbucks (pretty easy) and get a new hospital job (shouldn't be horrible to find) & I would no longer go to undergrad for free because Starbucks only allows free tuition for online rather than on-campus. 

Third option is to remain completely online & take the chance of only applying to a short list of PA schools that allow online pre-reqs. 

Let know what you think! Thank you so much!!!!! 🙂