Waitlist

Hi guys, I am a current student at south. I was wait listed last year and didn't get in until the start of the 1st day of school. So, don't loose hope, keep up the good work. Do something outstanding from here on out till the school starts and update the program on what you did to better yourself. I did my best to show them that I had what it takes to be successful in the program. I had started a program in Massachusetts and then heard from south on their first day of school. I immediately took the opportunity as I wanted to stay in GA. Once again don't loose hope and keep up the good work. All is not lost yet. I know there were about 15 people on wait list for 2012 program, but anything is possible.

I'm just reposting this from another thread but I thought it might help.

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would give some info since I just got accepted.

I submitted my CASPA 6/11/2012 and got an interview invitation on 6/26 for the July 18/19 group. I received my acceptance e-mail on July 23.

My caspa gpa is 3.54

I had 710 patient care experience, an ortho PA internship of 150hrs, about 100 hrs of shadowing, 350hrs of volunteer. GRE 149 Verbal, 152 Quant, 4.0 Analytical

I hope that helps some of you guys. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I researched last year's wait list threads and it doesn't look like they let you know until the end of the year. Also, it looked like they never informed anyone of their ranking on the list. I've tried calling and leaving messages to check with no success or response. So trying to keep a positive attitude...and wait some more. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was curious as to if anyone knows about any movement with the waitlist, or if all the seats in the class have been filled. I know that a few students have been selected off of the waitlist for the class of 2015, but I was just wondering if the class is currently filled. Any insight from current students at South or those recently accepted would be most helpful! Thank you in advance for any responses and congrats to those of you accepted!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Sebrina08! I am sure you are beyond excited! For the rest of those still waiting to hear news, do you know if the class has been filled? I am just curious to know if you or anyone else has any insight on the class of 2015. Once again congrats to you and all of those accepted! As a wait listed applicant I would love to join you all in January!!

Archived