• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accepted! 🥳 Received my acceptance via email today and I’m so excited! Good luck to all of you and thanks to everyone who has been contributing on this thread, it’s been super helpful! 

Hey guys, if you're considering Bryant, you should take a look at bryant_psa on IG. The program has some issues. 

• 4 weeks later...

Shout out to Kaylee from West Warwick, a fellow applicant and Open House attendee, if you’re on here, DM me! 🙂 (Sorry in advance if I spelled your name wrong :D) 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, kapa106 said:

Hey everyone, thanks for getting this thread going! I just received an interview invite today, wondering if anyone else is interviewing on 6/28 too? 

When did you submit?

On 6/7/2021 at 5:02 PM, kapa106 said:

Hey everyone, thanks for getting this thread going! I just received an interview invite today, wondering if anyone else is interviewing on 6/28 too? 

I'll be interviewing on 6/28!

• Like 1

Applied like may 23rd? 

Got asked for my GRE which were on their way, arrived like June 8th. 

Got invite today 6/16/2021 for June 28 or July 12

Can we guess June 28th is the first interview date they have given?

I had to take July 12th because I have a family wedding in Seattle arriving back the evening of June 28th, I know earlier is better but had to do what I had to do. 

22 hours ago, KarlD said:

Applied like may 23rd? 

Got asked for my GRE which were on their way, arrived like June 8th. 

Got invite today 6/16/2021 for June 28 or July 12

Can we guess June 28th is the first interview date they have given?

I had to take July 12th because I have a family wedding in Seattle arriving back the evening of June 28th, I know earlier is better but had to do what I had to do. 

From what I've seen it definitely appears that 6/28 is the first interview and 7/12 is the second. I was reading some older forums about Bryant and it seems in the past they've done interviews well beyond mid-July, so I wouldn't stress too much about being early or not! Best of luck!!

On 6/7/2021 at 5:02 PM, kapa106 said:

I am interviewing on 6/28!!

• Like 1
  • MPAPA changed the title to Bryant January 2022 Start