Did you forget to renew your NCCPA certification?

42 minutes ago, MedicinePower said:

For a certification which is advertised to be good for 10 years this is confusing and dumb.

I’m not excusing the massive F-up from NCCPA. But, I also find it odd that you think license maintenance is confusing and dumb. Especially as a medical provider.

Edited by ANESMCR
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 5:51 PM, Jayzeem83 said:

•  
  • Hi, did you get your situation rectified? I never received any correspondence from NCCPA until the day after my certification expired! I filed an exception to policy for an error in communication but I’m worried how long this is going to take. 

Hi, I am in this same situation. Did NCCPA approve your exception to policy? And how long did it take for them to get back to you? Thanks!

On 4/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, PA562 said:

Hi,

I am freaking out. I logged in my cme credits months and months ago and on March 31st two days my certification for nccpa expired and forgot to pay the late fees now they’re making me take the PANRE?? I’ve only been practice for two years. Has anyone been in this situation and are they understanding?

Hi,

I am in this same situation. Could you please let me know what ended up happening with this? Did NCCPA accept your exception to policy and how long did it take for them to get back to you? thanks so much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in this situation. I was shocked to find out when I went to log my CME and found I had a past-due fee. It's my fault, I think, I didn't update my email from my school email and the forwarding ended without my knowledge.

I have submitted a request for policy exception. Has anyone else had success with this? Missing a $180 payment that I immediately rectified seems like a lousy reason to have to take the PANRE. My CME credits were of course up to date.