LeMoyne Physician Assistant housing available 2021-2022

PA House across street from LeMoyne- 2 units.pdfI'm a LeMoyne grad with housing available for the incoming 2021-2022 season see ad. or can email me for pics.  It is directly across from LeMoyne College 

PA GRADUATE HOUSE PA GRADUATE HOUSE / (3 bedrooms - fully furnished (except bed) 3 bedroom Upper unit (550$ per room – 25% utilities each + internet ($25) 1.5 baths with bathtub, walk directly across street onto LeMoyne Campus, NO NEED FOR TRANSPORTATION, quiet safe neighborhood, off street parking, private yard, newly painted and upgraded. -large sunroom with floor to ceiling windows and skylight opens onto deck, great light for those dull winter days with wrap around sofa. Living room and dining room with blinds, hardwood floors and book shelves, desk, dining room table and chairs. Fully furnished (Nice sofa in living room and sun room, kitchen table chairs, lamps area rugs etc.), 3 season enclosed secure sunporch with windows between garage and house to hang out in or store stuff, back deck with stairs private tree lined yard, picnic table and grill, safe neighborhood. -kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and all appliances, -each bedroom refinished hardwood floors, closet and dresser included, no drafty windows all with blinds Lots of EXTRA STORAGE, WILLING TO DO SEPARATE LEASES but will need three people to rent. each room has private storage cabinets in basement, WASHER/DRYER ON PREMISES with clothes line and FREE! I will provide lawn and truck snow plow service -tenants will need to shovel to doors and around vehicles) 1 mile to Trader Joes, supermarkets, shopping centers and restaurants. Bottom IN-Law unit separate apartment will share laundry, yard and driveway. No pets non- smoking). If interested you can email me Dina at dschnellpt@gmail.com or call 510-798-6938 will send application, and References required. Will show home if application completed. Availability Aug 4th but can be flexible.

INLAW unit lower unit. ($675 + 25% utility and internet ($25) completely separate entrance, large space Bedroom combined kitchen/living room and separate study room, bathroom. Recently renovated. Partially furnished, Couch provided. Lots of storage. Will share basement and washer/ dryer with upper unit.

*BTW I’m a previous LeMoyne Grad myself. Dina

Currently rented by all LeMoyne PA students.

DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM LEMOYNE CAMPUS CHURCH. CONTACT Dina at dschnellpt@gmail.com OR 510-798-6938 IN-LAW UNIT