Online Lab Components... Thoughts?

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about applying to PA school with online lab components? Recently, due to COVID-19, I know many PA programs have transitioned to allow for online lab components. I'm trying to get a general idea of how many people are actually applying with online lab components (so I don't feel like the only one ...). 

Pre-PA student here as well! I took A&P 1, Chem 1, & A&P 2 all with an online lab component due to covid. My transcript states "Classes during a national emergency" or something like that - but basically it states on my transcript from my school that these classes were doing covid.

Many PA schools that I've been researching say "will accept online labs completed due to covid". However, a couple of schools I saw said "only during 2020" - this worries me because I'm taking a A&P 2 right now online because my school has not restarted going back on campus. So I too wonder if that would be an issue since I'm taking an online lab in 2021.

There is a PA virtual fair with a bunch of schools on April 7th, you can ask specific schools questions about this topic!

Wishing you the best!