New EM Postgrad Training Program in Washington State!

13 minutes ago, WashingtonEmergencyCare said:

Yes we could definitely use one but unfortunately we are still working on it and haven't finalized it yet.  I'll keep you posted once we do.  

Thank you! I have 24 students a year at my regular job and probably 25% of them end up doing postgrad programs. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, APPSan said:

I've heard this program is booked out a couple years. Just wondering if this is true and if I should consider other options. 

I would definitely still reach out if interested!  We had a slot open back up unexpectedly for this fall actually and we are actively interviewing for this but likely wrapping up and extending offer very soon. The spring 2023 class I believe have both accepted.  The fall 2023 class is open for applications. If you email the program director he can give you the most up to date info. 

I emailed Dr. Delcampo before and he did give me information. I am an NP student  in WA and will be done with my FNP/ENP program in May 2023. I want to apply for the Fall 2023 cohort.  He told me I should apply one year in advance, so I was going to wait until October. Do you think it is reasonable to apply now since it is rolling admissions? I just want to make sure I am able to be interviewed for the Fall 2023 cohort and not miss my chance. Thank you so much!

• Like 1