Urogynecology PA renegotiation

Hi there, I am a PA in urogynecology (wife) 90% + plastics (husband) 10%. I work for a pair of doctors (sounds like a red flag but they're awesome).

I have been there for almost two years and my contract is ending June 2021. I am up for negotiation.

When I started my package was: $85k base salary + production bonus (quarterly). The bonus structure is based off of growth compared to the quarterly average from the previous year (15% $1500, 20%  $2500, 25% $3500). So far, I've managed to meet bonus goals aside from months affected by COVID.

$1500 CME and licensing

50% reimbursement for travel and lodge

120hrs PTO

3% 401k match, down to 1% now due to COVID

call every 5th week, but its mainly post op plastics patient asking about their drain and swelling.

8:30-5:00 PM, no weekends

claims occurrence malpractice as an additional insured

I'm pretty content with everything except for the base pay and malpractice. I know I want to negotiate a higher base pay but I don't know how much higher I should be asking for. The average salary in my area for GYN would be $105k. Should my asking pay be near that or take the production bonus into consideration i.e. , ask for 110k hoping they'll meet me at 105k, or ask for 100k with understanding I can make more with the production bonus.