Full or Part-time EM PA position in Arizona

My company, Innova Emergency Medical Associates, is looking for a full or part-time EM PA for the ED in the Little Colorado Medical Center in Winslow, AZ.  This is a fairly busy fairly high acuity ED.  The staffing model is the doc works 08:00-20:00 and the PA works 20:00-08:00 with the doc on call for things like codes, strokes needing thrombolytics, emergent deliveries, and whatever the PA would like help with.  The doc is available to either consult over the phone or to come in (< 5 min away).

Block scheduling is the norm.  Folks travel, work a number of shifts, and stay at company provided housing (free) between shifts.  Meals are on your own.  We prefer folks who can drive in - which is not reimbursed, but have considered folks who have to fly in - which is reimbursed.

All employees, whether FT or PT, get medical malpractice and a 3% company contribution to a 401K - no employee match is required.  FT employees also get medical (high deductible, health savings account), dental (Delta Dental), and vision (Vision Support Program) at no cost.  The hourly rate is ~$85/hour.

Because of the high level of autonomy, we're looking for experienced PA's.  For example, 5+ years experience or a residency grad.  However, if a PA has a number of years of really strong experience they would definitely be considered.

I've worked for Innova for about 2.5 years - it's head and shoulders above any other employer I've had.  The docs are great - all board certified, and treat PA's well - as colleagues.

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll connect you with our CEO.