Interviews?? 2012-2013

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I interviewed, they said to expect a "good chunk" of acceptances to go out in October and I assume that means in between the 4th and 5th interview sessions (so sometime after the 10th). Has anyone heard more specific dates and how many they will be sending out or does anyone know how this has worked in the past?

Also, is it true that they hold as many positions as they had upcoming interviewees? This statement doesn't add up considering they have already extended some acceptances. It's unrealistic to expect the program to hold themselves 100% to that statement, but this equate to only 20 or so acceptances through the end of October.

I'm sure there are many out there waiting and hoping to hear from UF like me (I wish you all the best!!) and I would love some more info so I can quit working on a diagnosis of OCD checking the mailbox so often :;-D:.

-Checko

Yes, they will never interview more people at a given interview session than there are seats remaining. So, if by the December interview they have given out 45 seats, they will only interview 15 people. Everyone who interviews has the hope that there is a seat left for him.

No need to be OCD checking your email. if you get a seat, they will call you on the phone. "Final" decisions are usually made by Christmas break (mid December). After that, those who are on the waitlist and those who are rejected will get a letter identifying their status. After that, the waiting game begins again for those on the waitlist.

Archived