Class of 2015

Hi, she emailed me on 11/26 and she stated: We start the Tuesday following Memorial day. I emailed her just yesterday again but have't received a reply yet.

Tnsmith, the interviewers told me it has no weight on your acceptance- it's to see where you're at. The test asks general questions regarding bio, physio, and anatomy. So if you've taken those classes recently, it shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't bother studying since it's from such vast topics.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tnsmith, the interviewers told me it has no weight on your acceptance- it's to see where you're at. The test asks general questions regarding bio, physio, and anatomy. So if you've taken those classes recently, it shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't bother studying since it's from such vast topics.

thank you for the info.

This past year class started the monday before Memorial day, and then you had Memorial day off (but there was a test the next day). There are 2-3 days of orientation. The satellite campuses usually have a meet and greet on Sunday, then you travel to main campus in Lock Haven for orientation on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday you are back on your own campus for a campus orientation, and classes start that afternoon.

Skyfall, I can tell you from personal experience that you will be hard pressed to find the answers to your questions at this point in the game. I remember when i got accepted I scrambled to find info well into march. You will not really start getting any info until march/april. It seems frustrating but the faculty is busy with current 1st and 2nd years as well as getting ready for the incoming class.

you will find out by phone, and a letter will follow in the mail, followed later by an info packet with lots of forms to fill out and bring back. some campuses fill up before others, but lots of students shift around, so just because you get into one campus doesnt mean you wont be able to get into the one of your choice. on the phone they will tell you which campus you have a seat for, and ask if you would like to be put on the list for any other campuses as well. (at least this is how it was done last year...no promises).

Interesting. A week later than expected. Thanks for finding out the info artemis!

Thanks for the info LHUP.

I talked to Jerry Falco who said school starts on May 28th and that the website has not been updated yet. The first 2 days will be orientation on Main Campus, then everyone will return to the appropriate campus for regular classes. He also said the info packet should come soon, maybe in the next 1-2 months.

Archived