Class of 2015

Congrats, Ruby and Dumbledore! Actually I got accepted too and I'm planing to attend Lock Haven.

Hey, Maspus08. I got a call from one of my interviewers at 9 o'clock in the morning on Monday,

and yesterday morning, I got an email letter, asking me to let them know which campus I wanted to attend.

Hey, Vsola11. It wasn't hard to find them and if you have a navigation, you won't miss it.

They told us that they would accept about 75 people or so and 35 for Lock haven, about 12-15 for each of satellite schools,

which is what I heard from the Friday morning interview.

Good luck to all!

Congrats to you as well! I also got the call Monday morning and also got an email about campus preference. After receiving helpful feedback, I decided to choose Harrisburg as it offers more in the city. However, there will be less student resources i.e. no library/student clinic (but we can go to main campus for that), but I figure I can study at home/campus anyway. Parking is free and easy which is important for a busy student. Rent ranges around $600-800 there. Like Ruby, I also like the smaller class size. Hope that helps out with people who may be deciding between campuses.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like I'll be joining all of you next year as well. I just interviewed yesterday and got the call today!!! I went to undergrad here at Lock Haven but I really liked the idea of the smaller class sizes at the other locations. Not sure what I'm going to do at this point but congrats to all!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I was accepted also and will be looking for roomates for main campus around April. So if your accepted and are looking for housing to share to keep costs down than let me know! Rent is pretty cheap in Lock Haven, I'm hoping for $800 for a 2 bedroom or $900 for a 3 bedroom.

Cheers!

Kate

I will be interviewing in January...hoping for the 10th or 11th. Does anyone have any idea how soon they let you know your status? I really hate all of these waiting games. Has anyone been waitlisted? Any idea how many interviews they have done thus far? There were 4 dates in January.Glad to hear they acceot 75ish students. Congrats to all those accepted!!

I will be interviewing in January...hoping for the 10th or 11th. Does anyone have any idea how soon they let you know your status? I really hate all of these waiting games. Has anyone been waitlisted? Any idea how many interviews they have done thus far? There were 4 dates in January.Glad to hear they acceot 75ish students. Congrats to all those accepted!!

JLaur... when I went to the open house in Harrisburg Jerry said that by Feb 1st about 20% of those accepted would be notified and the remaining 80% by mid to late Feb. The interview sessions run from Nov 9th to the end of Jan I believe. I was told that they interview a total of 200-240 and give offers to 130-138. Hope that helps. Good luck next week!

Archived