• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats Ruby! I debating between Lock Haven and Harrisburg. Lock Haven seems like it would be tighter community as a small college town, more students there, and all the student resources are there (library, student clinic, more faculty members in person), but I like how Harrisburg is in a small city with more grocery store options, activities, close to airport. How about you? Any input for me?

im leaning towards Harriburg coz its closer to Philadelphia and I like the fact thats it going to be a smaller group; like 12 students. facilities wise its the same as far as i understood. unless there is any kind of major difference between lock haven and harrisburg. do you know of any?

Congrats, Ruby and Dumbledore! Actually I got accepted too and I'm planing to attend Lock Haven.

Hey, Maspus08. I got a call from one of my interviewers at 9 o'clock in the morning on Monday,

and yesterday morning, I got an email letter, asking me to let them know which campus I wanted to attend.

Hey, Vsola11. It wasn't hard to find them and if you have a navigation, you won't miss it.

They told us that they would accept about 75 people or so and 35 for Lock haven, about 12-15 for each of satellite schools,

which is what I heard from the Friday morning interview.

Good luck to all!

Archived