• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I attended the interview on 1-26 and I'm a little nervous since immediately right after I had interviewed, one of the people interviewing me had said that I including everyone else interviewing that day would be placed on the waitlist. Did anyone else receive this same verbal message or did anyone who did receive this message receive a call stating they were accepted. I hope they call some time this week with good news! :)

I got an email today saying that I've been invited to interview next month, so I doubt that all the spots are taken. The email said that they'll be "selecting additional interview dates in February." I'm not sure if it's because I applied a little later in the cycle (end of August) or what, but I'm not complaining.

I interviewed just a week before you. I was instructed that they would get back in touch with us in 2-4 weeks. I was told that most people would fit into the category of "wait listed" and that communication would come by email. By no means was I told that ALL of us were wait listed. In fact, I'm told that one of the guys who interviewed the same day as I did has already been accepted.

You've done all you can, trust the process.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived