• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well their deadline is 9/1 for CASPA then 10/1 I believe for the supplemental app. CASPA requires a lot of steps including transcripts and LOR before they will submit it to schools. I would say it may be to late, but you never know. I would look at CASPA FAQ as far as what is required to at least e-submit

So I received a letter from AACC in the mail today saying that all of these classes would transfer over to AACC then it included a list of the classes that would, which most were the Pre Reqs for the PA program. I had to send my college transcripts when I applied to AACC as part of the supplemental app. Anyone else get this in the mail lately??

Hi there: I've also completed the supp app and am not so patiently waiting on the interview process. Bradyg, I haven't rec'd any more info from them since submitting the supp. app (they confirmed they had everything and cashed the check though ;-) Their online materials are great for letting you know the process, but the timing isn't exactly clear. It seems like they wait until after the 9/1 deadline to set up interviews. Good luck everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived