• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi PAtricia,

Awesome username, BTW. I applied to AACC for the 2012-2013 cycle! I was contacted through email to complete the supplemental application, which I did, and then I got another email confirming that they'd received it. That's where I am at the moment. And now we play the waiting game!

Katie

Hey PA - My application was verified by CASPA on May 31st (which, btw, is the point at which the programs you specified can view your app, although some will still wait until it's mailed - I didn't know that originally. My application was mailed June 23rd) and I got an email from AACC asking me to complete the supplemental application on June 5th. Pretty quick turn around time, but I'm not sure if that changes later on in the app cycle or not. Good luck getting your application all finished and sent in! :D

I submitted CASPA really early, and got an email request for supplemental in May! Well, I didn't see the email until about 2 weeks ago when I did an email search for AACC, and there it was! I'm worried about that because they wanted the supplemental back after 15 days of them having sent the email. I sent the application in last Monday July 16th, 2 months after they sent the email!

I called and emailed them with no response. Hopefully, they will still consider my application.

So..... check your email very carefully!

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my CASPA in June, mailed 6/23 and also did my supplemental 6/28. Still haven't heard anything except "we have received your supplemental app, thanks" email so so far nothing. From what I understand tho we wont know if we have interviews until sept october which makes this part the worst :(.

I received the confirmation email 6/29 and I looked and I sent my supplemental app in on 6/25. So it took 4 days for them to send me that. Did you do all the required steps? Apply to AACC to get your ID number and do the online Pa school orientation slides?

Yes I did apply to AACC to get my ID number however I didnt do any slides (where did you get those from?).....I got in touch with the school today and they said they did receive my supplemental app and that I should receive an email regarding my application status within the next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived